Hamilton Lamp Table
Australian Wormy Chestnut is a species of timber, grown in the vast temperate forests of Victoria. This rich and warm timber varies in colour from light brown to medium brown and is known for its great strength and durability.
The natural characteristics found in Australian Wormy Chestnut are what gives this timber its world-renowned reputation. These natural markings are usually gum veins or wormholes, which once treated throughout production, give each of our timber products a unique and exciting look, complementing our fresh & modern designs.
Wormy Chestnut Hardwood
Lamp Table - 650(L) x 650(W) x 450(H) mm
- Manufactured using 100% Australian solid wormy chestnut timber
- Quality craftsmanship
- No veneer used in these products
- Fully built ready to use furniture (Dining table requires legs bolting on only)
- 2 Year warranty
- Bookcase is Ash facia with veneer side
- Dining tables are supplied with the legs detached for transportation purposes. Legs can be easily assembled or request a quote if you would like us to do this for you
Inspection is available by appointment - Book Here